Hair and nails at same time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steviestu

Reaction score
Does anyone have any pictures of a Hair and Nail station where both services can be conducted at the same time. We do both at the same time at the moment but the set up isn't the most comfortable for neither the client nor myself. Any ideas welcome.

Does anyone have any pictures of a Hair and Nail station where both services can be conducted at the same time. We do both at the same time at the moment but the set up isn't the most comfortable for neither the client nor myself. Any ideas welcome.

I’m imagining a nail desk facing diagonally towards the client. Out of hairdressers way but reachable for the clients hand. Travel desk probably best so can be wheeled to other side. But then I would say best for when having colour services and getting bored in a separate area.

As a hairdresser, I wouldn’t want to do that as you need to be able to move freely around the client when cutting and colouring the hair.

As a therapist, doing manicures at the side of a client having their hair done isn't great. You're in the way of the stylist, hair cuttings get in the polish, clients move their hands too much, you have to do one hand then move round the other side to do the other (so applying polish is a pain, the coats aren't drying as you work). Can't talk to client over noise of dryer.

Works very well though when you can take the client to a proper nail table while their hair treatment is working.
Makes an ideal opportunity for packaged promotions e.g free manicure with full highlights etc etc

I’m imagining a nail desk facing diagonally towards the client. Out of hairdressers way but reachable for the clients hand. Travel desk probably best so can be wheeled to other side. But then I would say best for when having colour services and getting bored in a separate area.
When colouring I agree completely. We are thinking more of the lunchtime b/d and nails scenario.
Many thanks for your interest

I do this with my clients when their colour is processing as it’s effectively time wasted x

Latest posts

Back