Hair clear gloss glaze

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcandyclub

Reaction score
Hi everyone hope you’re well? Which would you recommend would be the best clear gloss / glaze for maximum shine. I’ve been using the clear 00 by vibrance by Schwarzkopf but would you recommend anything better as I want the top shine for my clients. Anything you can recommend would be appreciated thank you for your help.

Hi everyone hope you’re well? Which would you recommend would be the best clear gloss / glaze for maximum shine. I’ve been using the clear 00 by vibrance by Schwarzkopf but would you recommend anything better as I want the top shine for my clients. Anything you can recommend would be appreciated thank you for your help.
A clear direct dye would be the best. But otherwise a clear demi permanent.

Thanks. L’Oréal dia richesse do a clear would you use a 1.9 developer with it?
which direct dye would you recommend? Thanks

I think ideally you could use a cream-based clear direct dye (e.g. pulp riot) because then you are not exposing the hair to any unnecessary oxidation.

If you are using L'Oreal Dia, then you would use the 6 volume developer. Dialight might be a better choice as Diarichesse is alkaline and can slightly lift the natural base.

Latest posts

Back