Hair color dark to blonde grey coverage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd do a full head of fine bleach foils with 10v (so off scalp no irritation) and then go inbetween the foils with what ever root colour you think. If you want to go up a couple of shades use an ash to combat warmth. I lift loads of my ladies up with tint and will use hi lift on a percentage of white hair (not normally 100%) It won't cover but will blend, then you could tone the whole lot afterwards with a cool toner, flattening any root warmth as well as toning the bleach. You could use two seperate colours on roots and ends if you wanted. One of my favourite toners is champagne by leyton house with 1.5v it's lush and seems to sort all the warmth without the blue hue. Sometimes it's a work in progress and will take a couple of goes to get it right. Go for it!

Id say, using tint only and 6% on that base you will achieve a warm 7 at best. If your client is happy to go to only go to that level then I'd use 7/81 Illumina with 6%. If your client wants to be lighter then bleach (6%) and tone.

I'd do a full head of fine bleach foils with 10v (so off scalp no irritation) and then go inbetween the foils with what ever root colour you think. If you want to go up a couple of shades use an ash to combat warmth. I lift loads of my ladies up with tint and will use hi lift on a percentage of white hair (not normally 100%) It won't cover but will blend, then you could tone the whole lot afterwards with a cool toner, flattening any root warmth as well as toning the bleach. You could use two seperate colours on roots and ends if you wanted. One of my favourite toners is champagne by leyton house with 1.5v it's lush and seems to sort all the warmth without the blue hue. Sometimes it's a work in progress and will take a couple of goes to get it right. Go for it!
Best solution so far

Hey babes. She came and said no to the bleach so I did what she wanted; 99/0 with 6% I added some 9/81. Came out quite like 8/3 where dark. She loves it. Bless her

Latest posts

Back