Hair colour advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa loo

Reaction score
hi I have white hair it looks silver the ends have old blonde colour id like to keep it very clean and usually use kolleston 10/16 is there another toner that would be better don't like it very grey prefer it brighter

I'm reading this as your hair naturally white, with previous blonde on the ends? If you just want to clean up the blonde on the ends I'd use something like dialight 10.12. Because the toner is acidic there is no change in the natural white, if you use permanent colour to tone it could lead to yellowing as the colour fades off the white.

I'm reading this as your hair naturally white, with previous blonde on the ends? If you just want to clean up the blonde on the ends I'd use something like dialight 10.12. Because the toner is acidic there is no change in the natural white, if you use permanent colour to tone it could lead to yellowing as the colour fades off the white.
thank you sounds great will do that

thank you that sounds great will do that next time

10.12 I have not used a dia light before usually colour touch .is it one I have to watch or can I leave it on for 20 min

It's one to watch, but it's not suddenly going turn grey either. I usually develop it for 5-10mins. Once its the colour you want give it another minute or two as it will be a touch lighter after shampooing.

Best on toweldried hair with 6 or 9 volume developer. Hope it works well for you!

pulp riot toners icy any reviews on it .

Latest posts

Back