Hair Colour advice plz

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbeauty

Reaction score
Hi girls....looking for some help.....does anyone watch 'Who dares sings' on a saturday night?....if so, did you see the girl that got through this week, she had a lovely colour of hair kinda plumish/red (if you know what I mean?) I was wondering if you knew what that colour was as I really like it....oh, and did you see the dress she was wearing?....I loved it and would like to know where she got it from....I WANT it....:green:...thanks gang

Hi girls....looking for some help.....does anyone watch 'Who dares sings' on a saturday night?....if so, did you see the girl that got through this week, she had a lovely colour of hair kinda plumish/red (if you know what I mean?) I was wondering if you knew what that colour was as I really like it....oh, and did you see the dress she was wearing?....I loved it and would like to know where she got it from....I WANT it....:green:...thanks gang

Been to the hairdresser's today for advice, so I have the answer I'm looking for.....apart from that dress...:green:

Latest posts

Back