Hair colour advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcB1992

Reaction score
Hi all, just looking for some advice on a client I have coming in.

She has sent the photo below of the colour she is looking to go. At the moment, she has a level 5/6 root and blonde ends around a level 9.

I’m thinking of going in with backcombed slices/weaves, doing a root drag and toning with Wella Koleston 10/16 depending on how she lifts.

Any opinions or advice is welcomed, just looking to see if I’m going the best way about it and using the best possible shades to tone with.

Thanks!

Theres no picture

IMG_4788.JPG

Sorry!! [emoji85]

Is there any way you could post a pic of her hair now?

My thinking is that if you do backcombing, you're still going to end up with some bits that aren't quite light enough but a bit of multi-tonality might be nice.

You could always full head prelighten then do a root stretch but thats probably a bit unnecessary although easier.

Also I'd probably tone with 10/6 in colour touch as 10/16 is lovely but goes quite silvery.

That’s great, thank you for the advice!! I don’t have a pic of her hair just now.

I get what you’re saying with backcombing, as the photo above is more of a full head colour with the root stretch.

Also, thank you for the advice on the toner. I’ll go with the colour touch. Thanks again, much appreciated!

That’s great, thank you for the advice!! I don’t have a pic of her hair just now.

I get what you’re saying with backcombing, as the photo above is more of a full head colour with the root stretch.

Also, thank you for the advice on the toner. I’ll go with the colour touch. Thanks again, much appreciated!
Good luck with however you decide to do it! Make sure you take quite thin sections to get a good saturation as you'll need it for the lift!

Latest posts

Back