Hair colour change

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hbk57

Reaction score
I have platinum hair - I go to Toni and guy- always have a great experience- is it possible to go from full head bleach back to highlights- I’m due a scalp bleach next week but i wouldn’t mind going back to highlights. I used to get bleach and ash highlights for over 10 years and then last 2 years did full head dye and went platinum. Is it easy to go back or do I need to grow it out. I have 1-2 inch roots.

thanks

I have platinum hair - I go to Toni and guy- always have a great experience- is it possible to go from full head bleach back to highlights- I’m due a scalp bleach next week but i wouldn’t mind going back to highlights. I used to get bleach and ash highlights for over 10 years and then last 2 years did full head dye and went platinum. Is it easy to go back or do I need to grow it out. I have 1-2 inch roots.

thanks
You need to let them know ASAP as the appointment times will differ. Your colourist should definitely be able to make it work for you. I imagine You'll need to have lowlights put through it and just have your root highlighted for now :)

Thanks! I’m due a scalp bleach next week, so was going to drop by my salon tomorrow and if I have to move the appointment that’s totally cool! I still want to remain quite blonde and white blonde but a little more dimensional if that make sense

Latest posts

Back