Hair colour help please!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evanshayley91

Reaction score
Hi so I have a question if I'm doing an all over color going darker, and the mid shaft and ends have color on them but the roots are grey, should I go one level darker on the roots? Or should I apply hair color to the roots and than apply it to the midshaft and ends??! Please help!

Nah you should be fine! It will come out even as long as ur not wanting to go lighter on dark ends, what colour brand are you using ?

Hi so I have a question if I'm doing an all over color going darker, and the mid shaft and ends have color on them but the roots are grey, should I go one level darker on the roots? Or should I apply hair color to the roots and than apply it to the midshaft and ends??! Please help!

It depends which brand you use really, what do you use?

How about a bleach bath just to bring the mid lengths and ends up a little for a more even result.
Is the client wanting the same colour as on the mid lengths ends already?

I use joico and no she wants her ends darker too. Thanks for all the replies!

you use a pemanent for the roots to cover the grey and then apply a semi on midlengths and ends, keep an eye though as semis can go dark especially if the hair is a little porous. hth

Latest posts

Back