Hair colour help please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nettiepink

Reaction score
Anyone any idea a colour that’s close to this please .... permanent then semi over it possibly ??
IMG_6154.JPG

What base are you working with? There's a few ways to achieve this...

Well it’s on me so I can always pre bleach .... it wud b goin on about a 6 at mo. I usually use revlonissimo purple red , then crazy colour ...pinkissimo and cyclamen . But instead of a ‘pink’ i am fancying purple for a change .
I tried today adding purple aubergine to the purple red .... but went bit dark ?‍♀️♀️

Well it’s on me so I can always pre bleach .... it wud b goin on about a 6 at mo. I usually use revlonissimo purple red , then crazy colour ...pinkissimo and cyclamen . But instead of a ‘pink’ i am fancying purple for a change .
I tried today adding purple aubergine to the purple red .... but went bit dark ?‍♀️♀️
Have you tried the colorissimo HLVR?
Otherwise I'd prelighten then tone with either colour touch 3parts 55/65+1parts 10/0 +1.9. Or la riche directions tulip or cerise ?

Have you tried the colorissimo HLVR?
Otherwise I'd prelighten then tone with either colour touch 3parts 55/65+1parts 10/0 +1.9. Or la riche directions tulip or cerise ?

Aaahhh thank u xhttp://

Latest posts

Back