Hair colour help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josephine729

Reaction score
Help I have a client that I always pre-lighten roots with flash lift redken 30 volume to a pale yellow level 10 and I always use 10NV dialight and this time I picked up the wrong toner and which was 10 VV I put it on straight and she is purple any advice on how to get it out safely

Sunkissed lightening oil+20vol, or diarichesse clear +15vol (or another alkaline demi in clear), or malibu crystal gel.

Sunkissed lightening oil+20vol, or diarichesse clear +15vol (or another alkaline demi in clear), or malibu crystal gel.
Thank you

Malibu C products are amazing for this kind of misshap and 0 damage :)

Malibu C products are amazing for this kind of misshap and 0 damage :)
It's fantastic isn't it, makes the hair feel so fresh and clean as well!

It's fantastic isn't it, makes the hair feel so fresh and clean as well!
Can I ask where do you get your suply. I used to by them from Aston and fincher but they don't sell them anymore. So when they reduced it all, I bought what they had left.

Can I ask where do you get your suply. I used to by them from Aston and fincher but they don't sell them anymore. So when they reduced it all, I bought what they had left.

I used to buy them from Salon Services but that was a while ago. The official distributer is passion4hair.com

I used to buy them from Salon Services but that was a while ago. The official distributer is passion4hair.com
Thank you, I'll take a look. I looked at buying them directly from malibu C but because of the shipping its so expensive.

Latest posts

Back