Hair colour on afro hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm bleaching afro hair but they want it really light blond which color wud u sugest after bleaching

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stacey269

Reaction score
Hi I am colouring afro hair blonde but they want it really light I was wondering what colour wud u sugest after bleaching thank u x

I would see what you can get it to before judging the toner.

Afro hair is usually quite dark. You've also not mentioned if they colour their hair or even the length. It's hard to say.

You can't really choose a toner before you know the tones you want to neutralise or the level you'll be lifting to. It may only lift to an orange shade if it's really dark.

You may need it to be a work in progress if the client wants to go really light, but tgis all depends on whether shes got colour on already? How the condition of her hair is?
Afro hair can be incredibly fragile and can become very damaged if this process is rushed.
As the other geeks said, you'll have to see what level you can safely lift it to be for choosing the correct toner. Is it virgin hair? How much hair does she have?
I think youll need to plan for every eventuality. X

Latest posts

Back