Hair colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denise 56

Reaction score
Hi can someone help me my natural colour is a light brown so I think I'm cool tones ,my hair at the moment is blonde with golden tones in which I hate I want to go natural blonde ?can I put bleach on over the box colour then ash ?

Hi can someone help me my natural colour is a light brown so I think I'm cool tones ,my hair at the moment is blonde with golden tones in which I hate I want to go natural blonde ?can I put bleach on over the box colour then ash ?

Welcome to the site.

Are you a qualified hair professional please?

Welcome to the site.

Are you a qualified hair professional please?
Was 30 years ago havn't done hair for years

Chances are, if you diy, you’re going to be left with a patchy result as bleach over box colour can be very unpredictable.
Probably best to visit a salon where they can do strand tests and watch it developing.

Chances are, if you diy, you’re going to be left with a patchy result as bleach over box colour can be very unpredictable.
Probably best to visit a salon where they can do strand tests and watch it developing.
Hi thanks for getting back ? What if I put a lightist ash blonde straight on the box colour , or will a violet shampoo and conditioner be ok just really want to tone down the golden ?

No 1 rule. Tint won’t lift tint.

Need help please ? I know someone tryed to help me earlier but didn't answer question just said go to salon but I can't afford it at the moment I am a hairdresser over 30 years but not really in colour so would be greatful for your help ? My hair colour is the golden blonde I'm cool base 5 natural and and want to go this colour blonde but not ash or platinum thanks

Attachments

• photo 220 17-44-49.jpg
    photo 220 17-44-49.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 31
Hi any help with my feed much appreciated

That pic is a cool blonde, used with bleach and toners. I would not recommend doing this yourself and as a hairdresser you should know that much.

Latest posts

Back