hair colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

june1800

Reaction score
Hi i have had my hair coloured in a brown and a white blonde its brown all over with a bleach white front but i am wanting to change it all to one colour (a very dark brown) can anyone advise on the best way to do this

thank you june

if the brown colour u already have is going to be used to colour the white part back to brown, this colour would have to be very warm other wise it is likely to fade very fast and be left with a khaki green shade. if the shade is not very warm i would advise that it be pre pigmented before you re colour it. This would require the blonde to be coloured red/copper (depending on the depth of the brown) to re pigment the blonde. once this has been done you can colour the blonde with the dye. . can i ask are you doing this urself or asking because u want to know what to ask for when u go to a salon. . if it is in a salon they will know all this already, if u are doing it urself, tread carefully as often recolouring blonde can go quite wrong and the colour will not be as desired. . x

I was going to do it myself my sister is a qualified hairdresser and i have asked her advice but she is quite vaque in what she is telling me so i just wanted to get a second opinion before i go ahead with it thank you June

cool well hope that advise helped. . .x

Latest posts

Back