Hair comp results !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becki x

Reaction score
Finally i have the results :lol: Thankyou for entering,it was a close comp :D

In first place is entry number 3 Mini Sassy
Second place is entry number 1 dee
Third place is entry number 2 *Joanne*

Could all entrant please send me their postal adress so prizes can be sent.

Congratulations all,there were only 8 points between first and third place :D

:hug:

Well done everyone xxx

Ps i want to say a huge thanks to the judges,to Mundo,Sweet Sqaured and Extensionize for the prize donations and to Sandi as well as the entrants :hug:

Which belonged to each one? Or have I missed that??
Ignore me I've reread it lol

he he he you just keep chatting away to yourself mate :hug:

Welldone Mini Sassy, Dee and Joanne! Blinding do's girls!!

Welldone to Becki for organising it, hopefully next time more hair geeks will support it!!!

xxxxxxxxx:hug:

Well done to everyone who entered.

Congratulations to you all and to Becki for organising the comp to begin with.

Contratulations to all entrantsx

oh wow , am impressed with myself :lol:, congrats to mini sassy:hug: (i didnt know who was the other entry )
and congrats to jo :hug:

hopefully next time we might get a few more geeks entering :)

Well done everyone, thank you to Becki for organising it, I enjoyed seeing the entrants, xx

Ps i want to say a huge thanks to the judges,to Mundo,Sweet Sqaured and Extensionize for the prize donations and to Sandi as well as the entrants :hug:

Also minky will be sending a prize too :hug: xxxx.
well done to the winners Mini Sassy, Dee, and Joanne.

Well done to all who entered the competition , and to Becki and Sandi, and all who made it possible.
Great work and well done to all :hug: x

CONGRATULATIONS MINNY SASSY :hug::hug:, WELL DONE DEE
:hug::hug::hug::hug:
it was fun to do and enter, :)

Well done all (and to Becki for the idea and organisation) - I love hair and really liked all the styles.....

Top job!

Aw well done everyone. of course I am chuffed that my little girl won, and I am sure she will be online later. Shame that not more entered but now I am sure it has given people a taste for having a go the next will be very well supported. Some great prizes on the way too. Well done Becki and the judges too. :hug:

Oh and I forgot to say well done Natalie and Joanne who only started their hair careers last September, and well done Dee who I think is not a regular hair messer any more. You should all be very proud for having a go.

Last edited:
Well done to everyone and Mini Sass for a great achievement! Even although there weren't a lot of entries, the competition was a strong won xxx

well done guys:Grope:! thanks becki for arranging it was really fun to do hope to se more people trying next yr :) x

your pic was lovely hun , as was the hair , you put a lot of effort in and deserved to win:hug: xxxxx

well done guys:Grope:! thanks becki for arranging it was really fun to do hope to se more people trying next yr :) x

well done hun, gorgeous hair and photo :hug::hug::hug:

Congrats Natalie :D

Well done to the three of you, very brave to be the first hair comp entrants :hug:

Latest posts

Back