Hair Disaster! HELP!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XcharlieX

Reaction score
Hey :)
new to this but need help ASAP:cry: have got blonde hair but its went very brittle n dry and looks horrible the thing is am not willing to change color any ideas on treatments ??:irked: and also any idea wat is the best salon to visit in glasgow for blonde hair , i will pay alot lol :lol::lol::lol: thankoo love charlie mwah xxxxxxxxx

Hey,
Im an out of practice hairdresser, but as a over bleached blonde myself i have learnt some tricks!! Have you tried Aussie? (or Aussie Balm, quite boring packaging and has a picture of a kangaroo)You can find it in Tesco's or boots, they have a 3minute reconstructurant treatment- it is amazing! Use it 2-3 times a week to start with, on the 2-3 time per week with conditioner on your hair- comb through then put a shower cap on for 15 mins and cleanse your face or sing to waste some time! Then wash off throughly. Aftr about a month cut down to doing the treatment once a week. I also use the miacle moist shapmoo as well and the miracle moist conditioner when not using the deep reconstruturant treatment. It's quite reasonably price as well considering i have once paid out £15 for shampoo and Aussie is loads better! Whenever blow drying or straightening your hair- use a heat protecter, im pretty useless with these sprays and either get my face or the mirror! So i use a cream based 1 by Tigi called smooth and shine - think its catwalk? in a purple bottle - and always does the job! Cost about £12 initially but i have had the same bottle for at least 3-4 months now so well worth it! Hope that helps!
Louise x

Latest posts

Back