Hair disaster

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might go down Tomoro morning and ask, I feel so embarrassed!! I hate complaining especially being a hairdresser myself, I can't imagine how awful it would be to be in this position with one of my own clients!! X
But presumably you wouldn't get in that situation as you wouldn't do something you're not confident with?

It's his fault, not your's... the fact he's offered to TRY again shows he's not confident, you shouldn't have to pay for his errors :(

Have u got a pic of the result now after he's tried to fix it? Xx hope u get it sorted!! X

I'll try and take a pic of how it is to show the attempt at fixing it... It literally looks the same as the first set of pics apart from highlights going through it, the lines and patchiness is still very visible and he didn't do any highlights underneath so the whole underneath of my hair is a mess :( x

I'll try and take a pic of how it is to show the attempt at fixing it... It literally looks the same as the first set of pics apart from highlights going through it, the lines and patchiness is still very visible and he didn't do any highlights underneath so the whole underneath of my hair is a mess :( x

🙈🙈 i did say this wouldnt look good. Get a refund and go to someone who knows what theyre doing x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Sounds like he's scared to stretch the root color. If that's the case, I wonder why he didn't at least highlight underneath. That would at least cut through some of the darker that wasn't feathered enough.

Like AcidPerm said, maybe some geeks know someone who can help you!

Sounds like he's scared to stretch the root color. If that's the case, I wonder why he didn't at least highlight underneath. That would at least cut through some of the darker that wasn't feathered enough.

Like AcidPerm said, maybe some geeks know someone who can help you!

Iv got a couple people in mind that I'm gonna go and have a chat to about it on Tuesday, had a few girls recommend hairdressers that should be able to fix it x

Iv got a couple people in mind that I'm gonna go and have a chat to about it on Tuesday, had a few girls recommend hairdressers that should be able to fix it x

Yay!!!! xx.

I have nothing to add, just want to follow this in the hopes of seeing that you get it fixed and love it.
Good luck with getting refunded and fixed 👍

I'm sorry, but I'm going to be blunt. The background in some of those pics really shouldn't have been posted in a public forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

Gosh! I had to search for it AFTER someone pointed out it was a bra on the floor.

I'm only assuming the stylist that did your hair thought they could get away with it a bit slap dash. I hope you get it sorted. To acceptable at least, if not how you wanted it.

Update 🙈.. I have found a good hairdresser! I'm getting my colour done on Thursday and will put pics up after it's been done.
The last couple of weeks have been awful!! I haven't been able to wear my hair down at all 😩 but after a long consultation I'm sure we are on the same page and the new hairdresser is going to sort this mess out! Hopefully haha x

Latest posts

Back