Hair disaster

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lis2015

Reaction score
Hi
My friend has her hair done recently at a salon. She was going from a medium box dye to red. The salon done a colour bath and left for around an hour, I have attached photos to see the colour it lifted to.
Then they applied 6/66 unsure which brand, but even after that it looks uneven in the photos.
I have attached a photo of what it looked like after one wash, it's faded so much!
Which I know with bleach it will fade quicker, but shouldn't be that much.
I was wanting to correct it for her before she uses a box dye again 🙈.
I have told her to just condition it for a but before applying another colour, but she's embarrassed by the colour of it now.
I was thinking maybe to put wella colour touch on? Or if anyone can suggest something else thank you

Hi
My friend has her hair done recently at a salon. She was going from a medium box dye to red. The salon done a colour bath and left for around an hour, I have attached photos to see the colour it lifted to.
Then they applied 6/66 unsure which brand, but even after that it looks uneven in the photos.
I have attached a photo of what it looked like after one wash, it's faded so much!
Which I know with bleach it will fade quicker, but shouldn't be that much.
I was wanting to correct it for her before she uses a box dye again 🙈.
I have told her to just condition it for a but before applying another colour, but she's embarrassed by the colour of it now.
I was thinking maybe to put wella colour touch on? Or if anyone can suggest something else thank you
Unfortunately the photos haven't uploaded. But what they've probably done is forgot to pre pig!
This has probably then exposed the uneven porosity so quickly.
Your best bet would be colour touch 66/45 is an amazing red. But you need to make sure that the darker areas of her hair aren't darker than a 6. If so you need to drop the whole colour down.
I'd then also give her a colour bomb to use at home, probably mixing crazy colour fire or vermilion red into a mask.

Latest posts

Back