Hair dryer recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XxCxX

Reaction score
Hi, I’m looking for hairdryer recommendations! I usually use the diva 5000 and wanting to change it up abit for reopening! Any other must have tools please let me know about

Thankyou

Hi, I’m looking for hairdryer recommendations! I usually use the diva 5000 and wanting to change it up abit for reopening! Any other must have tools please let me know about

Thankyou
You can't go far wrong with a parlux :p

Thankyou
I like the GHD Air. Would love a Helios but watching the pennies at the mo. I agree with the Parlux recommendation but was put off when mine died just out of warranty

Another vote for GHD Air x

Thanks for all the recommendations I did decide to try out the elchim Xlite, fingers crossed

I’ve always loved diva but my last diva hairdryer was rattling sooo much after a few months I decided against another.. a stylist I rent a chair to uses a dyson which I thought was way too overpriced but then I got one myself .. Faster drying and u can actually hear what your client is saying mid blowdry instead of Smiling nodding and agreeing hoping they Didn’t just tell u bad news :rolleyes:

I’ve always loved diva but my last diva hairdryer was rattling sooo much after a few months I decided against another.. a stylist I rent a chair to uses a dyson which I thought was way too overpriced but then I got one myself .. Faster drying and u can actually hear what your client is saying mid blowdry instead of Smiling nodding and agreeing hoping they Didn’t just tell u bad news :rolleyes:
I’m watching my spends at the minute however there’s GAMAs lower in price than the dyson, I’ve seen them used and they are amazing just still on the pricey side x

Latest posts

Back