Hair dryers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chattichic

Reaction score
I've just realised that my dryer is rubbish! I have just used one of the old Suter 2000 dryers & it is quite fast & hot...... They obviously don't do these anymore. What dryer do you use? I think Parlux are over rated they always bust on me.:sad:

I used to use parlux but mine broke! I have a diva one now and its fab and it was only £30! Really good x

And i got it from sallys. Lucia xxx

I used to use parlux but mine broke! I have a diva one now and its fab and it was only £30! Really good x

Are the diva ones good :D? I'm starting training next week and want a good hairdryer and love the look of them but thought that would be the best part of them haha !xx

Hi, i use Babyliss Volare- i love it. Its powerful,it has ferrari engine inspired motor :) i have mine in red and its lovely. Do your research online as prices really vary. Good luck ;-)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek

I was always a parlux boy until I got my collexia dryers... They are out of this world. Two motors, they can be a little heavy for some. I like them weighty ;)

Thanks all. Like the sound of the Ferrari one.:)

I have a hairtools one & I've had it about 8 yrs & it is the best one I've had.

Never had a problem with the Parlux, ive had them for 5 years and theyve been fine. I have a few Colexia's too which I like, though the treatments are more of a fad than actually conditioning ....they smell good though...
xx

We have diva ones and ghd dryers don't like the ghd ones but love my diva one fast and powerful last one lasted 5 years just brought second one :)

I've had two eti turbos, one I had on my original hair kit and one I won in a hair comp. 11 and 7 years ago! The first one still works even now but has started to look a bit tatty, the second one I won is far too hot now.
I've just ordered a purple diva one, should be here by wed, hope it's good! So anyway, whe eti turbos have lasted and never let me down, I just wanted a little change :)

I've had two eti turbos, one I had on my original hair kit and one I won in a hair comp. 11 and 7 years ago! The first one still works even now but has started to look a bit tatty, the second one I won is far too hot now.
I've just ordered a purple diva one, should be here by wed, hope it's good! So anyway, whe eti turbos have lasted and never let me down, I just wanted a little change :)

Sarah, where did you order from. Thanks. Been looking on Alan Howard, they have a VAT free day on Mon.

I ordered it from salons direct and got 10% if you enter TEN X

I was a parlux girl cause they are small and light but love my ghd dryer! Hotter+u can move the nozzle when hot!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek mobile app

Diva hair dryers are great. I would say the parlux and diva were very similar but it's just the design that looks different. But diva is much cheaper than parlux :)

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

Latest posts

Back