Hair dryers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calliecoedavis

Reaction score
What is your favorite hair dryer? I'm looking for a new one. I want one that is light weight, fast blowing and dries hair super fast! (I really want a miracle dryer I think. Lol) I currently have a Babybliss V2 Volare and I'm looking from something not Babybliss. I've had 4 of their tools just stop working on me in the last year. Thanks!!

I purchaesed a collexia few months ago and do love it

I love my Parlux. But I have a soft spot for my Hair piranha. I have has it since 2010 when I started in the industry. It was my first and somehow it's lasted all these years.

I love my parlux , bit on the heavy side but great !

I still have my parlux that I bought probably 10 years ago now. I have it as a back up and currently using a diva rapid 3200 I think it is. I had bought the diva genesis but the nozzle kept coming off then I noticed it had started melting with the heat of dryer so they replaced nozzle but had same problem. So then I got the rapid and had no bother with it so far. Parlux are hard to beat though.

Latest posts

Back