Hair dye wholesale

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I have been looking at different suppliers, I usually buy direct.
I came across this website hairdyewholesale and from the prices it would work out considerably cheaper than ordering direct. My only concern is are the products sold genuine stock?
I am looking at wella and Loreal products.

Thank you for any comments.

Hi everyone

I have been looking at different suppliers, I usually buy direct.
I came across this website hairdyewholesale and from the prices it would work out considerably cheaper than ordering direct. My only concern is are the products sold genuine stock?
I am looking at wella and Loreal products.

Thank you for any comments.
It's great I buy from there & colour savers

It's great I buy from there & colour savers
Hi surf girl

Someone said there stock is grey market? As in its made for the asian market? Would you take a photo of the front of one of the boxes for me? under the KP number? I would so appreciate it. With a large order it would save quite a bit x

If you order direct from L'Oreal, you know what you're getting is the real deal. :cool:
Price wise, there's not much difference, as depending on the size of your order, you'll be entitled to discounts.
I have a fantastic rep, who knows his stuff, and understands the ups and downs of the profession - so no hard sell, and they have regular offer's and promotions to help boost your retail sales. :)

Hi surf girl

Someone said there stock is grey market? As in its made for the asian market? Would you take a photo of the front of one of the boxes for me? under the KP number? I would so appreciate it. With a large order it would save quite a bit x
I don't have a box there at the mo sorry I've been using a local supplier for the last few weeks, I think I just saw your post on fb did you get any joy there?

Latest posts

Back