Hair dyeing newbie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsNM

Reaction score
Hi

I have black hair, not a great deal of greys yet but I do apply henna to the greys there sothey don't stand out too much. I will eventually switch to hair dye but at the moment I want to delay that for as long as I can so I am not exposed to chemicals yet.

I am thinking though which kind if hair dyes are best for blending in greys? Which dyes cause the least amount of damage? The hair dyes available in shops like Boots I did use once last year ( can't remember brand name). The whole bottle is enough but if I am dying just roots for touching up then most of the dye will be wasted. Is there any mix as you go solution available from beauty supply places so I can use the amount I need and keep the rest for later?

Please suggest brand names
Thanks

This is a professionall forum, please don't try to o this yourself, we have all trained for years to be able to use, mix and even store these very dangerous chemicals, pop to a salon and get it done!

Latest posts

Back