Hair | Eau My Goodness! Percy & Reed Launch Shine and Fragrance Spray

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Regular readers of my news pieces will know how I love a good pun so, it'll come as no surprise that Percy & Reed's new product, Eau My Goodness Shine and Fragrance Spray, brought a smile to my face before I'd even knew anything about it.

But, it's not just a good play on words. Eau My Goodness Shine and Fragrance spray is a cool multi-tasker of a product that not only maximises shine but also makes your hair smell gorgeous. The fragrance, inspired by Paul and Adam's love of the great British countryside is described as an "airy, green, delicate fragrance" that smells like "garden flowers first thing in the morning."

Adam Reed explains the importance of creating the perfect fragrance. "Fragrance has been a passion of mine since I was a child and it was a natural progressions for us to introduce a beautiful hair fragrance into our range. It's so important for hair to smell lovely and Eau My Goodness Shine and Fragrance Spray leaves hair beautifully scented but add shine too, making it the perfect finishing touch."

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-09-17 at 16.11.06.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-09-17 at 16.11.06.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 271

Latest posts

Back