hair exstension problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suyung57

Reaction score
any one done a diy job on inserting hair extensions? my friend and i bought the hair, micro rings, special hook,and pliers from china.i dyed the hair to match the colour ive been using.washed them,conditioned them then straightened them all. mine that is.so far so good. :)each section of hair has little rods on the end.,about half inch.you grab a few strands of your hair twist them,pull through the ring with hook,slip in the exstension and squeeze with the pliers. :eek: job done:!: took me four hrs to do my friends,then she done mine.this was three days ago. today i cant stand the soreness any longer,so its goodbye to the 20" length and back to the 13" at least in longest parts of my original style.even shorter at the sides :cry:. my hair isnt thick enough to use the clip in type cos when the wind blows you can see the metal clips. so much for vanity:lol: thought id give it a go and look like cher :rolleyes:

id like to hear from anyone who has succesfully inserted hair exstensions themselfe,and any clues as to why its so sore?

thanks....sue

We advise against DIY on here hun, you are always better to go to a professional,
just think if you had left them in the weight would have almost certainly caused you to lose some of your own natural hair, it is the weight that has caused the soreness,
sorry i know that's not what you wanted to hear :hug:

Latest posts

Back