Hair extension advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janie215

Reaction score
Hi I’ve just popped over from the nails forum. I was looking for advice in hair extensions. I’ve heard that beauty works are the best ones? Also do they damage your natural hair at all? Thanks in advance x

Just wanted to bump this up please. Also just wanted to add that the extensions I want to have wouldn’t be very long. I have shoulder length hair. I had to have it cut to this length as I had a balayage where they used bleach and damaged the ends. So I really only want about 6 or 7 inches adding. Also I’m a 50 year old lady so if I had them really long I don’t think it would look right.

Advice needed. Thank you

You need a full consultation, i prefer tape extensions since my hair gets greasy easily.. i love easilocks extensions ive had them in for over a month and the hair feels greats. Have a look on easilocks westfields instagram.

Thank you for your reply. I will take a look. I’m just so worried that they will wreck my hair but at the same time really want to get them done. Also are they easy to maintain?

Latest posts

Back