Hair extension biz with a friend.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalaa

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm thinking of studying a hair extension course at the KM training. Has anybody else trained with them. Would love to know your experience with them??

I am not a hair dresser, but my friend is, so although the course will cover blendin and razor cutting, I know that it would be better to have a hairdresser on board to make sure the overall job looks and is to a high standard!!

As its something I've never done, but hopefully my enthusiasm and a hell of a lot of practice will make sure I get the hang of it and do weel.

Just also wanted advice from other mobile hair extension girls, about the biz, how they got into it and really, (I will still do it anyway) has it been worth it?

Love ya loads, thanks in advance.

xxx

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of studying a hair extension course at the KM training. Has anybody else trained with them. Would love to know your experience with them??

I am not a hair dresser, but my friend is, so although the course will cover blendin and razor cutting, I know that it would be better to have a hairdresser on board to make sure the overall job looks and is to a high standard!!

As its something I've never done, but hopefully my enthusiasm and a hell of a lot of practice will make sure I get the hang of it and do weel.

Just also wanted advice from other mobile hair extension girls, about the biz, how they got into it and really, (I will still do it anyway) has it been worth it?

Love ya loads, thanks in advance.

xxx

Hi, Kaala How are you ?
I cant comment on the above company because I dont know anything about them,
I love doing hair extensions ,
I trained with Balmain who are fantastic trainers
but I dont really care much for the hair though ,
so I use another type of hair,

but they have a great colour and design course where you can learn the
basic art of applying pre bonded hair extensions
I think that you may need to be a hairdresser or at least training to be one
ring Salons Direct if you are interested and they can let you know ,

I really think you would make a fantastic hairdresser
as you certainly seem to have a real interest in it ,
wouldnt you think of going to college to train ? :hug:

I would definately consider going college, but extensions have always been something I enjoyed and want to try the course and see if I was actually any good at it. i.e. some people have singing lessons for years and still are tone deaf.

Then maybe after lots of practice, it would be something I could do in my part time while studying and encorporate everything I'd be learning. If I've got the knack, I can only get better right?!?!

I would definately consider going college, but extensions have always been something I enjoyed and want to try the course and see if I was actually any good at it. i.e. some people have singing lessons for years and still are tone deaf.

Then maybe after lots of practice, it would be something I could do in my part time while studying and encorporate everything I'd be learning. If I've got the knack, I can only get better right?!?!

Hi , I think if you wanted to do hair extensions ,
it would be wise to perhaps go on a private fast track basic cutting course first ,
so that you yourself are able blend them all in too ,

I know Andrew Collinge does these courses
if you wanted to fast track,

Can't say I would reccomend doing hair extensions without having prior knowledge of hairdressing

I am not saying that it cannot be done,
but I just think its better that you should have some cutting experience
behind you and know all the A C T of hair stages ect :hug:

Cinderella also do a hair extension course, and a seperate cutting course, has anyone been on these courses?

I would like to do these two as well as the KM course, but can only do one first!

Any advice would be helpful.

Much love
xxx

Latest posts

Back