Hair extension/complaining client help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any news? We would love to know if she's paid up yet!

I would go down the legal road!
It's disgraceful that people carry on like this....
(I've had "friends" do this to me.... put in full head of extensions dyed her hair twice stayed up till 2.30am doing them & she paid me €100 told me she'd pay the excess & mo the later still no money & told her dad I'd over charged her... when I hadn't charged her enough!!!)
Lesson learnt for me!!!
Maybe take a down payment for the hair in future in case it happens again
I know what your saying u don't go to a supermarket and do ur shop & say oh I'll pay u next week!!!!!
SOME PEOPLE!!!!
Hope u get sorted x

I done a business course just a while back just to kinda open my eyes a bit to having my own business. And one thing my tutor said was never ever under no circumstances give credit in this line of work. She said make it clear whether it be a little sentence at the end of a message conforming there app or it be a sign in your shop....juat to state that payment is required in full for all treatments.

I actuially am shocked at how many people wait till they have there full head of extensions in to say oh ok give u the rest later...id like to see them go to the supermarket and tell the cashier that they will pay them the rest later because that really is the same thing. What reason do people think that it is ok to do so with us.

Thank God I've not to come across this yet. But as im only open a few days I think I'm going to put up a sign to say that for extensions payment is required before the treatment starts.

Feel so sorry for you girls who have bein targeted as to think that's your job and livelihood these robbers are stealing from you. Shocking!!

Was there any follow up from this ?

Latest posts

Back