Hair extension course and suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megamberxo

Reaction score
Hi, I recently booked a course to further my confidence in hair extensions with the London Hair academy :( to my luck on the day i turned up, i found out they had gone bankrupt - asides from that drama of taking all the time off work and paying for it, I am now about to complete another course with Bella academy and cant wait. However, the whole thing has put me on the back foot and my main dilemma now is looking for a good supplier in the UK that doesnt mat or go frizzy, does anyone have any reccomendations? Also, I wanted to know the most popular type of extension currently? I used to have Fusion bonds, but would never go again.
Thanks
x

I think the most popular are probably tapes and micro/nano rings I'm not 100% sure but from my point of view they are the most common, hope you find a good supplier - I'm struggling too :confused:

I have used Prestige Hair Extensions for the past 3 years and would currently not look anywhere else! They’re prices are really good along with customer service and of course the quality of the hair. My most favourited type is currently tapes but this has been about the past year or so, before that was tiny tips. But for the nano rings and tiny tip beads I use Viola Hair Extensions as I find they grip the extension better. Hope this helps [emoji5]

I use transformextensions brilliant hair feels amazing my clients love it xx

I use transformextensions brilliant hair feels amazing my clients love it xx

How long have you been using them for?
The website isn’t very impressive and contains broken links...
Doesn’t look like they’ve been in business very long either.

The most popular method for me is nano and micro rings. Try angel or glamlox hair extensions the quality is amazing x

Hi, I recently booked a course to further my confidence in hair extensions with the London Hair academy :( to my luck on the day i turned up, i found out they had gone bankrupt - asides from that drama of taking all the time off work and paying for it, I am now about to complete another course with Bella academy and cant wait. However, the whole thing has put me on the back foot and my main dilemma now is looking for a good supplier in the UK that doesnt mat or go frizzy, does anyone have any reccomendations? Also, I wanted to know the most popular type of extension currently? I used to have Fusion bonds, but would never go again.
Thanks
x

Did you do the course in MK on the 2nd Aug?

Glam lox plus Angel remy hair extensions never matts or tangles brilliant hair

Latest posts

Back