Hair extension course Belle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShannonThur

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new here.

I've just paid a deposit to Belle for their hair extensions course & after scrolling on here sort have wish I'd done a bit more research & booked with Oakley!! Anyway, has anybody trained with them recently? How did you find them?

I trained with them 3 years ago and thought it was good. I left feeling like I could fit a full head of extensions but I do have a nvql3 hairdressing qualification. out of the 8 of us on the course only 2 were qualified hairdressers. a few of the others struggled with their sectioning and holding the scissors. you get a good kit with a guide book, scissors, clips and sally head but I wouldnt use the hair they advise. They recommend using glamorous lengths but I did my 1st 2 customers with this hair (non paying thank god!) and it was awful, dry and knotted up in a few weeks

I trained with them 3 years ago and thought it was good. I left feeling like I could fit a full head of extensions but I do have a nvql3 hairdressing qualification. out of the 8 of us on the course only 2 were qualified hairdressers. a few of the others struggled with their sectioning and holding the scissors. you get a good kit with a guide book, scissors, clips and sally head but I wouldnt use the hair they advise. They recommend using glamorous lengths but I did my 1st 2 customers with this hair (non paying thank god!) and it was awful, dry and knotted up in a few weeks

I'm not qualified in hairdressing either, I did briefly do part of a course but dropped out due to health reasons. I've got a basic idea about sectioning ect. Yeah I've already read up about their hair & have already looked up a few different places to decide from. Glad your experience was positive, hope I find the training good.

I trained with them a week past on sunday, i thought they were great, iv just done a colour match on one of my models, you could train for 5yr and still be nervous working on your first client, they have also responded well to whatsapps and emails, so yeah i think you will enjoy it, good luck x

I trained with Belle back in May 2016 and I came away with not as much as I would of liked to of learned. I still don't feel confident in fitting a full head of extensions on clients as I was only taught half head application on the day. I found out a lot more research on my own as the training was very basic X

Trained with belle, watched loads of utube tutorials first and when I went to the course I half new what I was doing , the videos helped!

Hello, I'm new here.

I've just paid a deposit to Belle for their hair extensions course & after scrolling on here sort have wish I'd done a bit more research & booked with Oakley!! Anyway, has anybody trained with them recently? How did you find them?

I trained with Belle last April and I found them okay but not great. Make sure you quiz them about everything even if it's something trivial because I find they're quite light on the info. I was working in a hair extension salon at the time and I wouldn't have the confidence to fit extensions just off the Belle course however a few girls from the course are doing great! Just get as much out of it as you can :) x

I trained with Belle last April and I found them okay but not great. Make sure you quiz them about everything even if it's something trivial because I find they're quite light on the info. I was working in a hair extension salon at the time and I wouldn't have the confidence to fit extensions just off the Belle course however a few girls from the course are doing great! Just get as much out of it as you can :) x

Thank you for the reply. Yes I'll defo make sure I quiz them! I've been watching videos on the methods I'm doing so hoping that'll help. I'll also be getting in alot of practise before I get my hands in a paying client. Hopefully I'll be able to walk away confident enough x

Latest posts

Back