Hair extension course help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poppyhead

Reaction score
Hi, i was wondering if anyone knows where i can do a hair extension course?? any companies i can look on the net to book with? xx

Hey poppy,

I'm up in Newcastle and did a hair extensions course through KM Training, they can be found on the Internet, I found my course very informal and any questions I had were answered extremely well, they make sure you are confident with each method before you move on! They actually come up to newcastle, there was 3 in my group and I learned micro rings, micro ring wefts and shrinkies, I was shown how to do glue in ones as that's what the other girls were doing, but I'm not qualified to do them, also course fees included start up kit and a list of suppliers

Hope that's of help

Shelly xx

Rapunzel hair extensions also do brilliant training. She's called angela Morris and she really knows what shes doing. She does individual and group training. Look her up on the Internet and Facebook xx

I am going to be training with Lush-Us :D Balmain and Racoon also ofer training :D x

thanks, al have a gander xx

definately worth a look at lush-us uk as they now have a form of on line theory in addition to the practical where you train on a live model!! good luck

lush-us very worthwhile as you learn to do micro rings and prebonded! I originally trained with Balmain but lush-us was so much more in depth and also you trained on a live model rather than a training head!

I am actually training with a lady who is certified via Lush who comes to my home and am being taught prebonded, fusion, micro ring and micro wefts :D xx

just be careful cos when i was looking at training with lush us uk, someone contacted me on here about it but when I phoned lush us, this person wasn't even a trainer for them, they had only sat the course themselves but were using lush us's training manuals!! naughty!!!

Hey Diva

Could you drop me a PM and let me know who it was just so I can be extra careful xxxx

give lush a call, they'll tell you if this person is able to train?? i can find their number if you need it?

As far as I know anyone training for Lush Us Uk is employed by them and wouldn't be cold calling anyone. They have a training department - so best advice is to call lush-us directly - surely this is the only way you can guarantee that you're training is booked with them!! Godd luck though they are brill!

The lady I am looking tousing says she is a Lush trainer and i would be certified through them. I would still be required to do the online before and after modules also xx

Hi, i was wondering if anyone knows where i can do a hair extension course?? any companies i can look on the net to book with? xx

Hi Poppy!i did my training with Belle hair extensions, was superb,learned two methods (bonding and mciro rings)and both are doing so well in my business.my friend also trained with them on a live model and is working for tony and guy now.xx its Belle Hair Extensions | Hair Extension Salon | London | 020 8432 6302 or SMS 07939 211 796

hi there,i did my training with km extensions,i was taught three different methods,they are also there if you have any questions after the course,they make sure you are confident with each method,i would defo recomend them.xx

lush-us very worthwhile as you learn to do micro rings and prebonded! I originally trained with Balmain but lush-us was so much more in depth and also you trained on a live model rather than a training head!

The Balmain course is pre-bonded and also micro rings now. The reason you first work one a training head is because it is safer to make your mistakes then, the consequences can be irreversible on a live model. The Balmain course is very in-depth re: sourcing, manufacturing, application etc.

Latest posts

Back