Hair extension course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becxz8817

Reaction score
Hi everyone, new to this forum, can't believe I haven't come across this in all my hair years. I am a hairdresser (have been for ten years) but only worked in a salon for 4 of those yrs. so I have been mobile for a while now and am just getting tired of the same old stuff ,so I've decided to go into hair extensions, however I'm trying to search for a course to learn all methods, not fussed on length of time, all that's coming up is belle or Oakley, does anyone know of others? Or which is recommended

There are loads of training available with various brands beautyworks do one I believe newu are doing one too x

There are many hair extension training centers available, and you can choose any of them. However, you should look for some important features before joining one such training course. Please check below.
  • Distance of the center from your home
  • As you said, you have four years of experience, so ask for rebates and concessions on the course fee.
  • The duration of your training / course?
  • Check people's reviews and facilities.

There are loads of training available with various brands beautyworks do one I believe newu are doing one too x
Thank you for replying, I've looked up at the ones you suggested and sent a few emails across

There are many hair extension training centers available, and you can choose any of them. However, you should look for some important features before joining one such training course. Please check below.
  • Distance of the center from your home
  • As you said, you have four years of experience, so ask for rebates and concessions on the course fee.
  • The duration of your training / course?
  • Check people's reviews and facilities.
Thanks for replying, yes I will consider the points u raised, I also am trying to see if any of the courses will take 24+ advanced loans, do you know of any?

Morning, Do you know which methods you would like to retrain in?

We run 4 classes per week to both salons and non hairdressers and are accredited in over 10 techniques.

Contact us on 0113 2089715

hi I am interested in learning all methods, where are the courses located and how much is the cost? Thanks becki

I trained with studio58 it was okay for the price I enjoyed it but if I had more money I would of chose to be taught one on one instead of in a group. The course that I was lookin at that was one on one was in a salon in Essex X

hi I am interested in learning all methods, where are the courses located and how much is the cost? Thanks becki
Awesome news, email us your number to [email protected] and we'll contact you directly to go through the best method for you. We'll look at a number of factors prior to enrolling you onto our course to ensure that you are going to do the best method to grow your business.

Thank M x

Latest posts

Back