Hair extension course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen-Marie

Reaction score
I would like to do an hair extension course but not sure which ones to go for, the choices i can choose from are nano rings, micro rings, pre-bonded, micro ring weft, tape extensions and sew in braidless weft. I'd like to do 2 or 3 so I can offer more than one option, I'm new to hair extensions so I'm not sure which ones are popular choices with clients. If I chose the micro ring one is it also worth doing nano rings aswell or are they very similar? Thanks

The major difference between a micro ring hair extension and a nano hair extension ring is visibly the size. For additional information on micro ring hair extensions, please visit this link.

I would like to do an hair extension course but not sure which ones to go for, the choices i can choose from are nano rings, micro rings, pre-bonded, micro ring weft, tape extensions and sew in braidless weft. I'd like to do 2 or 3 so I can offer more than one option, I'm new to hair extensions so I'm not sure which ones are popular choices with clients. If I chose the micro ring one is it also worth doing nano rings aswell or are they very similar? Thanks

Hello! Nano rings, micro rings, pre bonds and braidless weave are popular with our students, always offer at least 1 wefted technique for the clients that prefer weave/wefts x

Hello! Nano rings, micro rings, pre bonds and braidless weave are popular with our students, always offer at least 1 wefted technique for the clients that prefer weave/wefts x

Thank you. I've signed up to micro and nano upto now but when I get paid I can sign up to do a couple of others if all goes well

Latest posts

Back