Hair extension courses in Kent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Val " lil rogue"

Reaction score
hello everyone, I'm new here so bare with me I am very keen to train in hair extensions, with the prospect of starting a mobile hair extension technician company (hoping to one day be in a position to open a salon) I am very serious about it so I really could use some advice on good reputable companies should consider. Any advice, tips at all about the hair extension business would be very much appreciated, thank you all for your time.

hello everyone, I'm new here so bare with me I am very keen to train in hair extensions, with the prospect of starting a mobile hair extension technician company (hoping to one day be in a position to open a salon) I am very serious about it so I really could use some advice on good reputable companies should consider. Any advice, tips at all about the hair extension business would be very much appreciated, thank you all for your time.

Hello! we hold courses in Maidstone, Kent every month. We teach several methods and everything you need to know about them such as how to apply balayage hair extensions, how to space them, how to care for them and the latest styles. please inbox for some info xx

Latest posts

Back