Hair extension courses in Scotland?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nad1a

Reaction score
Id really like to start doing hair extensions as its something ive always been interested in?

Does anyone know of any places that do courses in scotland, particularly the north east (inverness/aberdeen) but i could possibly travel as far as edinburgh/glasgow.

My budget on spending on the course atm is about £300, if any accept ILA it would be even better though. Thanks!

I think Studio58 do Glasgow? They are on here quite a bit so I am sure they will comment to confirm :)

Thank you for your response, I had actually been looking at their site a few hours ago lol and their courses look fab!

Thank you!

Thank you for your response, I had actually been looking at their site a few hours ago lol and their courses look fab!

Thank you!

I've been twice Hun there really good and lovely people aswell xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Id really like to start doing hair extensions as its something ive always been interested in?

Does anyone know of any places that do courses in scotland, particularly the north east (inverness/aberdeen) but i could possibly travel as far as edinburgh/glasgow.

My budget on spending on the course atm is about £300, if any accept ILA it would be even better though. Thanks!

Hi Hun, we are now holding training courses in Aberdeen for £299 (hair extensions 3 systems) xxx

Thanks yeh I saw the belle website. Il be in touch, don't have the money at the minute as still waiting in college bursary coming. Don't suppose y accept ILA? Thnx

Latest posts

Back