Hair extension courses Ireland / Northern Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomtomrow

Reaction score
Hi guys , Im already qualified but done my course in the UK . People are always asking me is there anywhere in Ireland pref Northern Ireland they can do a course? I dont mind giving them the info as the dont live near me :p so any help? Obv approved courses only

No one? :cry:

I'm from Northern Ireland and I had to travel to England to do my hair extension course because I couldn't find any training here.

I actually know of one person in Belfast, and I'm not naming any names, she's a friend of a friend, and she told our mutual friend she will only train people who are not too close that they are going to take away her business. I contacted her about training and she refused to train me :(

I'm from Northern Ireland and I had to travel to England to do my hair extension course because I couldn't find any training here.

I actually know of one person in Belfast, and I'm not naming any names, she's a friend of a friend, and she told our mutual friend she will only train people who are not too close that they are going to take away her business. I contacted her about training and she refused to train me :(
Is it a certified course though ? Someone from the uk should travel over here. !

Is it a certified course though ? Someone from the uk should travel over here. !

She claims to be certified, and she advertises that she is, but I wouldn't know how to check!

I rang my supplier and they said if someone wants to travel to Northern Ireland to teach the course they would sponsor it or help organise it etc!

I rang my supplier and they said if someone wants to travel to Northern Ireland to teach the course they would sponsor it or help organise it etc!

Who is your supplier? x

Latest posts

Back