Hair extension courses & suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PixieNikki

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

Please could anyone advise on a good extension college .I have been looking at Remi Cachet & Belle Academy . Could people also recommend a supplier that offer high grade remi hair ?
Price is'nt an issue I just want to give my customers the best possible

thankyou

Nikki

Hello Everyone

Please could anyone advise on a good extension college .I have been looking at Remi Cachet & Belle Academy . Could people also recommend a supplier that offer high grade remi hair ?
Price is'nt an issue I just want to give my customers the best possible

thankyou

Nikki
Belle, Oakley and studio 58 have a lot of recommendations on here. For a really high quality hair I recommend Archie Lloyds.

Hi, we have started a new line of Slavic Russian hair, if you would like any samples just let us know.
It's all tipped single drawn to fit inside a 3*2.6 copper tube, and we have just started working on our "in-house" double drawn Russian hair which comes in bulk, but can offer to tip it, again to fit inside our copper tubes.
Comes in bundles of 20G, the single drawn have around 35-45 stick tips where as the double drawn is approx. 25-30 due to the hair lengths inside each strand.
All will be available on our site asap x

Hi, Ive heard good things about Oakley, hope that helps xx

I trained with belle and would highly recommend them, it was a nice small group of us in the Nottingham course some of which were hairdresser's and some of which were new to hair all together we all got our fair share of one to one if needed and the trainers were really nice and we're layed back and had a laugh with us all made me feel at ease and very comfortable learning the methods as I was one of the girls that was completely new to hair, I'd definitely go back and learn more methods in future hope I've helped. X

Thank you everyone really appreciate all your feedback
In terms of suppliers does anyone use studio 58 or Additional Lengths ?

I trained with belle and would highly recommend them, it was a nice small group of us in the Nottingham course some of which were hairdresser's and some of which were new to hair all together we all got our fair share of one to one if needed and the trainers were really nice and we're layed back and had a laugh with us all made me feel at ease and very comfortable learning the methods as I was one of the girls that was completely new to hair, I'd definitely go back and learn more methods in future hope I've helped. X
Thank you so much for your kind feedback! we hope to see you on more courses x

we have a training academy in Leicester every tutor is salon trained 2 tutors for every 8 students, affordable and accredited insurance based qualifications :) ... have a look on trendylocks.co.uk we teach 8 methods as well as beauty and nail courses xxx

we have a training academy in Leicester every tutor is salon trained 2 tutors for every 8 students, affordable and accredited insurance based qualifications :) ... have a look on trendylocks.co.uk we teach 8 methods as well as beauty and nail courses xxx
Thank you everyone really appreciate all your feedback
In terms of suppliers does anyone use studio 58 or Additional Lengths ?

Latest posts

Back