Hair extension courses!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sare24

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm looking into doing a hair extension course. I live in Surrey, so something near here would be great.

Who is the best provider to train with?

I've looked at the Oakley Academy one, which looks great!

Oakley seem to have great reviews

Yeah, I agree.

Hi All,

I'm looking into doing a hair extension course. I live in Surrey, so something near here would be great.

Hello! We have hair extension courses in London and some other UK locations near to you, all courses cover 3 methods and include free kit x

Whatever u do don't go to studio58 ... Such rude staff failed to supply me a manual chased it up for weeks for the guy who answer the phone to continue to talk over me and tell me to shut up on the phone!

Oakley seem really good amazing customer service also! I had super fast reply from them :)

Ohh! Thank you for the advice!

I won't go to them!

I've seen good reviews about Belle Hair Extensions as well as I'm looking to do a course! Any opinions?

Belle are really good, I done a one on one course with them, very friendly, helpful and you can whatsapp them with any questions! Xx

I've not seem one bad review on oakley!
Mixed reviews on belle
Mixed reviews on connect2hair
Mixed reviews on km

I'm doing the Oakley hair 1 course on 1st feb !! :) xxx

Im doing oakly aswell in feb

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I trained with belle and thought they were ok until I started fitting clients then I realised what I was taught was rubbish. I've learnt more coming on here and learning from my (taught) mistakes. Also most insurance companies I have rang will not insure Belle trained technicians as they aren't accredited.
Also I have messaged lots and lots of times and never get a reply. I dont a "top up course" with them drive 80miles to get there and no exageration I was in the room 45 minutes AND I ended up having to learn a different method as they had ran out of Tape but never thought to inform me. then I had the 80 mile drive back. No apology or anything. The staff were slagging off Kim who runs it sooo unprofessional.
Save yourself the hassle and go elsewhere.
I have heard good reviews about Oakley accademy.
(sorry about the essay)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for all the replies!

I think I've decided on Oakley :)

Thanks for all the replies!

I think I've decided on Oakley :)

Hiya! Oakley were trained by us for a year so the course is exactly the same x

Oakley academy was not trained by belle hair extensions.
Our 4 tutors are trained all to nvq level 3 or above in hairdressing and all have ptlls qualifications as well as a1&v1 qualifications.
Our tutors have all undertaken hair extension training as part of the level 3 programme in a private nvq academy in kent.
Our tutors all work in the industry and have also trained previously with balmain, great lenghts & others, not including belle hair extensions.
Our two hair extension courses including such methods as fusion bonding, micro ring, shrinkies, sew in weave, micro ring weft & tape weft have all been developed by industry experts and are accredited by both or either babtac and abt, valid for insurance and c.p.d.
Becoming accredited by babtac is a strict process one that we as a company undertook to ensure that our students are confident with our training and as a guarantee that all our educators are fully qualified and regulated providing our students with the best training available.

I'm doing my training at Oakley in Plymouth next Sunday 😊

Ive just done my Hair 1 course today with Oakley Academy and I can highly recommend them. The trainers were lovely and the course itself was really informative. We learned fusion, shrinkies and micro rings and I feel really confident and raring to go.

Hi All,

Sara seek out olletta spring (locks of love) she's training now

I'm doing the Oakley hair 1 course on 1st feb !! :) xxx
Hi!
How did you find the course? I'm looking into training up next month and I can't decide who to choose! :/ x

Have you looked at wonderful hair extensions cold fusion technology, quick and clean they offer 2 day training courses in different venues in the UK

Latest posts

Back