SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FGhair

Reaction score
Hi everyone xx

I’m hoping someone can help me! I want to do a hair extension course and I’ve been trying to research the best one. There seems to be a lot of mixed reviews about most courses (and lots of fake positive reviews it seems) so it can get really confusing! I’ve chosen Maxwell Malia as they seem to be really good?
But I’m just wondering about accreditation and the end qualification, is there anything I should be looking for when it comes to the qualification itself? Most courses say their certificate is accredited but they don’t say who by.. and I’ve seen a few posts on here where people talk about not being able to receive trade discount because of it. Who does the course need to be accredited by?
I’d really appreciate if anyone could give me some advice on anything to do with hair extensions because I have no clue what I’m doing tbh !!!
xxxx

Hey!
we offer hair extension training and have trained a lot of the academies you have seen online. With regards to the qualification, as long as you can get insured by a leading insurance company such as ABT you will be in the right hands. Trade discount is unique to each supplier and who they wish to "accept" to buy their hair but you'll find the top hair suppliers accept any hair extension qualification from the more well-known training academies. Our courses run nationally as well as online with lots of positive and 5* feedback. We will also give you a free pro kit to keep, for more info, you can check us out online on Fb/google/IG "Belle Academy" or send me an inbox message i'll be happy to help x

Hi everyone xx

I’m hoping someone can help me! I want to do a hair extension course and I’ve been trying to research the best one. There seems to be a lot of mixed reviews about most courses (and lots of fake positive reviews it seems) so it can get really confusing! I’ve chosen Maxwell Malia as they seem to be really good?
But I’m just wondering about accreditation and the end qualification, is there anything I should be looking for when it comes to the qualification itself? Most courses say their certificate is accredited but they don’t say who by.. and I’ve seen a few posts on here where people talk about not being able to receive trade discount because of it. Who does the course need to be accredited by?
I’d really appreciate if anyone could give me some advice on anything to do with hair extensions because I have no clue what I’m doing tbh !!!
xxxx
I can't recommend anyone but I can give you some tips.

You can not learn to do hair extensions online.
You can not learn how to do a quality application in a day, or 3, 4, 5 methods in 2 days
Putting the hair extensions in is the easy bit, it's the information you don't get that's the problem.

Remember, these training schools are selling courses. Once you've finished the course, you've got no value to them.

Thank you for your advice ! Xx

Latest posts

Back