Hair extension courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julie ghaus

Reaction score
I am a fully qualified stylist - hairdresser- I now really want to train to do extensions and I would like to know of the best corses available in uk please x

Hi, they are hundreds, to be honest - with the extensions is pretty much same as with the hairdressing. The course is giving you the right to work(certification) , but the experience - the way of doing it. All courses will cover the main - sectioning, rotation etc, so no point spending a lot on a course. However when you start doing it with clients you will actually get an idea on what's what and how have to be done. Like for example they say for blending the extensions you have to trim them, but not the clients hair. That's impossible in real life if you have a client with a heavy blunt finist for example. Then you have to thin the top layer of the clients own hair, not to damage and layer the extensions in order to blend and avoid the step 🙈 xx

Hi i am a tutor for hair extensions at our training academy i teach Micro rings, Nano ring technique, LA weave application & Newyork Weave technique. We will train you on all the information you need to know including all different hair types. How to determine what technique is best for your client. We teach indepth information about hair quality and what the level of quality intails. Our courses are 1 day long for each method we give one to one practical training and also our courses are accredited by CPD training which are one of the best ambassadors in the uk. By the end of your course you will also leave with a full kit & step by step guide on how to set up your own hair extensions buisness. If you would like more information please contact me.

Latest posts

Back