Hair Extension Enq ????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gettin Nailed

Reaction score
Gidday All, I am not a hair stylist or have anything to do with hair, I am a nail tech, but have been thinking about having my hair extended. I have NO idea was is required in having extensions put on, so i thought I would ask you guys for advise before I get roped into getting something that may not be suitable.

I have naturally curly fine bleach bob hair at present. I have heard that salons do weaves and glueing but I would like to know which method would be best suited/safest for my type of hair. Also how often does it have to be re-balanced (glued) etc. if someone could give me a little insight on this I would be very greatful.

BUMP!!!
Has anyone got any recommendations???

Maybe asking a mod to move this to the consumer forum may help with responses.

Things are different in the uk and atm i can't think of any aussie hair geeks. I would recomend you visit a few different salons for a free consultation to get your questions answered.hth's

The easiest and best way is to get clip in hair extensions. They are easy to put in, get them trimmed and shaped around the face by your stylist and they will look fab, they dont damage your hair like other hair extensions do so its definatly worth giving them a try. Also they are so reasonable priced :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you sell them sandyshores ?

Latest posts

Back