Hair extension fitting times

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahluise

Reaction score
Hi everyone!*
Im fairly new in the hair extension industry now been doing it for 1 year now part time. Just wondering how long it takes other extensionists to fit a full head of extensions around 180-200.*

I book out 2 hrs for micro weft, 3 hrs for micro rings and 4 hrs for bonds. This is to allow for cutting/finishing and having a proper aftercare discussion and giving them the aftercare info and recommended product info if they don't buy from me

Thats fab!! Im so slow and i don't think i will ever get any quicker its so depressing!! It takes me between 3-4 hours pre-bonded and rings!!! Some extensionists i know can do it in 2.5 hours!!!

One day maybe!*

The more fittings you do the faster you will become

I'm really hoping so!! Thanks

Ul naturally get quicker don't worry about timings just the end result most people expect 4 hrs anyway :) x

Hi everyone!*
Im fairly new in the hair extension industry now been doing it for 1 year now part time. Just wondering how long it takes other extensionists to fit a full head of extensions around 180-200.*
hi, sorry if u dont mind me asking who did you train with xx

Today I done my 2nd lot of extensions on a bob, took me 5 hours x

Latest posts

Back