Hair extension help!liquid gold bonding.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tove

Reaction score
I have tried different types of bonding hairextensions..At the moment i got liquid gold,but only after 1 week they are starting to fall out..I have had extensions for a few years so i know how to treat them(no conditioner etc)
Maybe i did something wrong ..:cry:

Made strands of hair with liquid gold(from a weft),let them dry... i used some more on the base of my natural hair and still while it was tacky i put the strand with my natural hair and rolled the added hair into place..then used heat on them for about 3 sec...

I really hope someone can help me:hug:

have u tried justt gluing the wefts in?

I used to always use liquid gold, but its well messy!!! So then i switched to the normal bonding glue, the stuff that smells like fish! lol.

I find it alot better!! easier to use and longer lasting, thats with wefts!

Do we need a hair geek too now!? :eek:

have u tried justt gluing the wefts in?

I used to always use liquid gold, but its well messy!!! So then i switched to the normal bonding glue, the stuff that smells like fish! lol.

I find it alot better!! easier to use and longer lasting, thats with wefts!
Thanks so much for replying:)
i will give that a go,and yes liquid gold is very messy!
:hug:

Do we need a hair geek too now!? :eek:
well i didnt know who to ask,but the geeks never let u down..lol..so i tried asking them again.And yes they knew this one too..:)

i agree with katelisa. i used liquid gold also in my hair, it is messy, and in order to have a long lasting effect you have to use too much of it, so i now use the regular glue, and although it does have a disgusting smell, it's much easier to use.

Latest posts

Back