Hair extension help? Wrong order sent to me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yaziixxx

Reaction score
I wont name the brand / company I've ordered from yet but acrually very upset from an order I received today.

I ordered 24" luxury slavic hair which I was super excited about

It came today and 1 bundle is 24" and the other two 21" so I messaged the person in question and all I'm getting is her saying no they are all 24"

I have to pay to return for an exchange " if they are wrong " I'm just worried with the lack of empathy ill return and not hear anything back.

I also orders 1000 rings for £20 and got sent 100 of the wrong colour ones and got told when new ones are in stock I'll get sent them and no refund I just have to wait.

Under no circumstance will I get a refund on anything. Only exchange

You could send the order back saying that you’re rejecting it because it isn’t what was agreed and is therefore, in breach of contract.
Point out that stating that you’re only entitled to an exchange when they have made a mistake is unlawful and breaches your statutory rights and you will report them to Trading Standards if they don’t refund you in full, inc. postage costs.

I'm worried that I'll send back and they won't send me out any new hair.
They said under no circumstances a refund will be made.
She said she measured them before she sent and me and the tape measure are lying
When ordered she promised an invoice too which I still haven't got and she wont send me one now until I return the hair for exchange.
I also am owed a pot of brown beads which I have paid for

Take a photograph of the hair next to a tape measure. There’s your evidence.
She can say what she likes but you can still sue her for breach of contract as she’s failed to supply the goods as ordered and paid for.

Take a photograph of the hair next to a tape measure. There’s your evidence.
She can say what she likes but you can still sue her for breach of contract as she’s failed to supply the goods as ordered and paid for.

I've done exactly that and first of all she said I was measuring it wrong... and now she's saying no picture at all I sent will load. Not by text email or anything.

I would like my invoice being sending it back though for proof of what i received and shes not sending it to me

I've done exactly that and first of all she said I was measuring it wrong... and now she's saying no picture at all I sent will load. Not by text email or anything.

I would like my invoice being sending it back though for proof of what i received and shes not sending it to me
How did you order and pay? You should have email receipt when you placed your order?x

How did you order and pay? You should have email receipt when you placed your order?x
Bank transfer as they didn't have a business PayPal account aparently ? And this is what i got told but nothing came through and I've asked for a copy and finally just got a screen shot that says... hair and then the cost. No details at all

Bank transfer as they didn't have a business PayPal account aparently ? And this is what i got told but nothing came through and I've asked for a copy and finally just got a screen shot that says... hair and then the cost. No details at all
Don't they have a website?x

hi can you please pm me the co, I’m about to order and paranoid about a few suppliers as it is! Also have an idea of what you can do :)

They don’t sound like a really good company to order from x

Latest posts

Back