Hair extension help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty-licious

Reaction score
Can anyone reccomend any hair extension suppliers?

I have recently undergone my hair extension training and i was thinking of using ukhairextensionsupplies.com

does anyone know if their hair is any good?

I have a list of suppliers but im just worried incase i use rubbish hair on my first few clients and they dont come back!!

Im not sure about the supplier you mentioned but it really is a bit of trial and error with extensions, someone's favorite will be yhe next person worse go with what you feel is best for you and your clients needs budget, it will take you a while to settle on a couple od supplier :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Completely agree with lynn ^ ^ have a look at the before and after - hair extensions thread which shows what everyone is using and how it looks, you can see differences between brands and if its standard or luxury etc in the photos.

Look at how much you want to charge and see how much that leaves you for hair, dont forget that aaa is fairly budget now, its ok but just be realistic with what your offering for the price. (I personally only offer aaaa or luxury for instance)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

SJK or studio58, SJK do a AAA hair for budgets, luxury and Krystal quartz. One for all price ranges really but good quality for the price

Latest posts

Back