Hair extension insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NatOneill

Reaction score
Hey Geeks,

I am planning on opening my hair extensions business at the start of next month. I called my insurance company last week before my renewal to double check that they covered me. Turns out they don't. I completed my training through SJK hair extensions who are insurance approved by Coversure and Westminster Insurance. I have been in touch with SJK as I was told before doing the course that all insurance companies covered them. Now I am being told to go through one of these companies. Coversure from what I can see have really bad reviews and I have never heard of Westminster. Have any of you lot been insured through these or know of another company that I could get insurance through. I was with SalonGold before. Any help would be really appreciated. I also do hair and beauty so will need to be covered for these as well.

Many thanks xxx

My tutor recommended insync insurance, I’m currently with them and haven’t had any issues

Latest posts

Back