Hair extension manufacturer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maeveyy.xx

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I am sort of new to this lol.. I am a salon owner and hair extension technician. I am now expanding my business and I will be selling hair extensions. I am looking for a manufacturer or wholesaler supplier that supplies Russian remy hair, Indian remy that is grade 4A and above! If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be much appreciated, there isn't much on Google.
Thank you in advance!

We buy wholesale from transform extensions and have done for Almost a twelve month we get 25% off website prices which is ace
Only downfall is it takes a month to arrive for initial stock we just order from them as we fit them now eg if I fit 2 full heads in 1 day I order the hair that evening so I can replace my stock it works really well And we get 10% trade anyway regardless of how much you order

Try wonderful hair extensions they hair premium hair which is perfect

Its very difficult to find a good manufacturer, we have just recently set up a company supplying hair but it took 6 months, I went through over a 100 different suppliers abroad until we choose two, one in Russia and one in Asia, you will need to make sure they are certificated, the method of processing they use which is very important in terms of quality, there reputation, you will need samples, every small detail to ensure you are buying the best, you will also need a traders certificate for VAT and importing which is easy to obtain.
There is quite a lot to it but its also an amazing challenge, our first batch arrives next week.
Good luck :)

You can order a free sample from Bonita Hair Extensions. I've used them for over a year, AAAA+ Indian Remy Hair, they do single drawn & double drawn and are cheaper than most places that offer a 30% discount compared to their 10% discount. :)

Thanks girls! I am getting samples from a few places abroad, they are grade 6A Mongolian hair so il try it on my own hair to see what it is like.. Iv never tried Mongolian hair, it's usually Indian or russian.. I am up for the challenge I know it won't be easy, I will also be teaching the hair extensions too.. Thanks again girls appreciate it! [emoji2]

Thanks girls! I am getting samples from a few places abroad, they are grade 6A Mongolian hair so il try it on my own hair to see what it is like.. Iv never tried Mongolian hair, it's usually Indian or russian.. I am up for the challenge I know it won't be easy, I will also be teaching the hair extensions too.. Thanks again girls appreciate it! [emoji2]
How did the samples go? Xx

Its very difficult to find a good manufacturer, we have just recently set up a company supplying hair but it took 6 months, I went through over a 100 different suppliers abroad until we choose two, one in Russia and one in Asia, you will need to make sure they are certificated, the method of processing they use which is very important in terms of quality, there reputation, you will need samples, every small detail to ensure you are buying the best, you will also need a traders certificate for VAT and importing which is easy to obtain.
There is quite a lot to it but its also an amazing challenge, our first batch arrives next week.
Good luck :)

Hi I hope you don’t mind me messaging but your feedback regarding sourcing hair reflects what I am trying to do at the moment. Appreciate your post is 5 years old but has everything worked out for you & if so are you happy to share your success with others?
Hope to hear from you

Hi I hope you don’t mind me messaging but your feedback regarding sourcing hair reflects what I am trying to do at the moment. Appreciate your post is 5 years old but has everything worked out for you & if so are you happy to share your success with others?
Hope to hear from you

Just so you know @Hobbs, the quoted poster has been absent from Salon Geek for 5 years too.

Latest posts

Back