Hair extension model help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tashalouise

Reaction score
Hi all,

SO I started my hair extension course and I am absolutely buzzing to get out and get my business going. I have done all my practice on a training head and now looking for 3 models for the 3 methods I've trained in, except I've hit a problem! I have advertised that they can supply their own hair or I can, the fitting is free just pay for hair. The issue is because this is for an assessment I don't currently have a trade account so hair is like £220 without the trade discount, people are obviously not expecting this price as around me people are doing hair extensions for £190/200 so for someone training is a lot of money when they can get a full head from someone who's been doing it years?!

Can anyone suggest where or how I can keep the cost down for my models?
I haven chosen simply hair as my preferred supplier but this will be once my I have a trade account!

Many thanks,

Tash

Hi Tash

Have you looked at euphoria one? Their prices are really reasonable and theres not much difference between the trade & general public price of the hair.

Xx

Latest posts

Back