Hair extension pricing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairxByxMollie

Reaction score
I’ve been qualified in micro rings and L.A Weave since april, I am fully confident in both methods.

Current fitting prices:
L.A Weave:
Per row fitting £15
Maintenance per row £10
Removal per row £5

Micro rings:
Full head £60
Half head £30
Maintenance full £40
Maintenance half £20
Full removal £30
Half removal £15

I work in a town centre salon where I am the only one doing extensions. What are your prices? And should I raise mine? If so what to..

Thank you x

Your prices are extremely cheap and if you are the only one doing them in the town centre people will have no option but to go to you.

I don't know your area but I think you should start by doubling all of your prices including removal processes doubled.

Salon prices
Our price for a full head of i-tip extensions is £499 full head not including hair
half head 299
keratin bonds 599
cornrow weave 50 per row
la weave full head 299
micro 499 full head
tape 179 application
removal of any application is 70 a hour

London prices are clearly ridiculous and mind blowing but considerable when you think of the area & rent of premises/unit.

That’s why too cheap.I charge £120-£150 for fitting only x

I charge for fitting £100-£130 if I’m proving the hair.

If they provide the hair roughly £70 for full head, £50 for Half,

Removal full head £40

You don’t want to be the cheapest in ur area, but U don’t want to be the most expensive ether (in my opinion). Also price depending on your skills, see what people around u with good skills charge and compare it to what you offer

Latest posts

Back