Hair extension problem, help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yaziixxx

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with this matter please !
I wont name the brand for now ,just wondering where I go from here.

So I recently orderd a set of hair extensions for a client in dark shades. 3 / 4

When recieved the ends of the hair was considerably darker. The top was ish match to the colour swatch the ends a few shades darker.

When I contacted the company after around 30 emails all they did was credit my acount with £10.. after me spending around £260

So I didnt have time and just orderd a new set for my client as she was new and I didn't want her to wait around as the company was not willing to do alot and she had already paid a deposit.

New hair comes. Orderd all shade #4 and the colour matches by the bond slightly and not the end. ( very dark again ) but I had no choice but to fit them hoping it would blend in because of all the waiting around and problems.

I emailed the company again and this was the response I got...

Good morning

Thank you for contacting us.

Please do not worry, this is normal with high quality Remy hair.

When manufacturing very high quality raw hair material where the cuticles run in the same direction, the top newer part of the hair absorbs different amounts of pigmentation than the older lower part. In most colours this is not very noticeable, however in some shades it is. This is a good indication that the hair you have purchased is fully remy cuticle correct as this is the product in its natural state.

Hair which is lower quality Non-Remy or hair which is mixed with synthetic or other fibres will have a continuous colour right the way through the hair shaft.

Where should I go from here as I am not happy having spent over £500 but they seam to just give this same answer or not respond.

Can anyone help me with this matter please !
I wont name the brand for now ,just wondering where I go from here.

So I recently orderd a set of hair extensions for a client in dark shades. 3 / 4

When recieved the ends of the hair was considerably darker. The top was ish match to the colour swatch the ends a few shades darker.

When I contacted the company after around 30 emails all they did was credit my acount with £10.. after me spending around £260

So I didnt have time and just orderd a new set for my client as she was new and I didn't want her to wait around as the company was not willing to do alot and she had already paid a deposit.

New hair comes. Orderd all shade #4 and the colour matches by the bond slightly and not the end. ( very dark again ) but I had no choice but to fit them hoping it would blend in because of all the waiting around and problems.

I emailed the company again and this was the response I got...

Good morning

Thank you for contacting us.

Please do not worry, this is normal with high quality Remy hair.

When manufacturing very high quality raw hair material where the cuticles run in the same direction, the top newer part of the hair absorbs different amounts of pigmentation than the older lower part. In most colours this is not very noticeable, however in some shades it is. This is a good indication that the hair you have purchased is fully remy cuticle correct as this is the product in its natural state.

Hair which is lower quality Non-Remy or hair which is mixed with synthetic or other fibres will have a continuous colour right the way through the hair shaft.

Where should I go from here as I am not happy having spent over £500 but they seam to just give this same answer or not respond.
Contact trading standards or try and sell the hair.

Contact trading standards or try and sell the hair.
The hair is currently fitted to a clients head so this would cause alot of problems without new hair or a refund supplied

You have very little recourse as it’s a business to business transaction. You need to check the terms and conditions of sale that you agreed to upon ordering as that forms a contract between you and the company, however, as you’ve used and fitted the product your probably out of luck unfortunately.

In future, if you have any issues I’d always advise you to contact the company immediately and not go ahead with fitting.

The hair is currently fitted to a clients head so this would cause alot of problems without new hair or a refund supplied
The second set you bought is fitted to a head, But what about the first set you bought?

I had this response from this company too when i complained about the colour being different. Most times I've ordered the hair never matches colour ring, I've stopped using them.

C
I had this response from this company too when i complained about the colour being different. Most times I've ordered the hair never matches colour ring, I've stopped using them.

I didnt state the company but it seams they send this reply to everyone then ??

Their customer service is awful ,saying they havent recieved my emails.

I told them around 5 times the colour got sent to me like that. And now they are saying its because of washing them.

Yes it must be the same company as i got the same reply. It must be standard lol. The colours always seem to be off when its a brown shade or darker. Ive had clients buy the odd packet from them too and even they know the colours are not to be trusted.

Latest posts

Back