Hair extension reviews

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alanaabdn

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone can help. I would like to restart doing hair extenstions but market is maybe ran by a few people in my area with big clientele. I want to stand out so going to be offering tapes as noone else does along with other methods however, I was wondering if anyone had any recent reviews on the below suppliers. I've only ever used routes and they've been great but I'm wondering if I offer different qualities of hair more people might be interested.

Routes hair
SJK Hair
Studio 58
Euphoria one

Not heard good things about euphoria lately with customer service, I also think the others are budgets ranges, I would try prestige, Angel Remy, transform Xtensions and Remi Cachet

i'll take a look at prestige, been seeing a lot of good things on here recently

I have prestige mini tips in, I've had them in for 5 months, dyed them and everything and they're still in great condition, considering I didn't pay over £200 for them they are lasting amazingly I will probably get another 3-4 months out of them purely because I want even longer hair

i find their website so difficult to navigate! like it only has the mixed colour ring not the standard.

i find their website so difficult to navigate! like it only has the mixed colour ring not the standard.
They have a colour chart on their website if you can find it all the colours are on it x

Go threw there Facebook pages and Instagram etc
I use SJK and have for about 5 years. Never any problems. Eurphoria one is also great and I havent had problems!You only hear bad on here never the good x

I'll have a look.
Thanks [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back